Terms & Privacy
- CHARVIK ACADEMY reserves all rights of admission.
- Course Fee to be paid before commencement of classes in full.
- Course Fee, including Registration, Admission and Course Fee, is non-refundable.
- Course Fee will not include Chess Sets and/or other merchandise. However, it can be bought separately.
- For national and state holidays, classes will be continued from the next working day.
- Children missing classes due to any reasons will not be given an extra class. Instead they will have to go through the online content before coming into the subsequent classes.
- In case the class starts later than scheduled, class timings will be extended to cover the day’s agenda.
- In case of unavailability of preferred classes, the applications will be placed on a waiting list and you shall be intimated once a new batch that suits your indicated preferred timing begins.
- There is no set minimum age of admission and class will consist of students across all possible grades and standard.
- All photographs & videos during classes & tournaments are the copyright of Charvik Academy. We reserve the right to share any game played during classes or tournaments.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- In no event CHARVIK ACADEMY will be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, attending our classes, sessions, special events, tournaments and the use of our website and purchase and use of our products.